Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sureseats eMailed Seating Details


For the first time I received an email from Sureseats giving the details of my reservation including the copy of my e-ticket. It's a good upgrade considering before it I actually had to print screen into an image and upload it to my smart phone. 

Now I just have to open my account at the mall or download immediately wherever I have WiFi and show it to the counter.

Sureseats is the best online cinema reservation I have encountered so far and fortunately I am close to an Ayala Mall to use it. Full disclosure, I only tried one other system long ago and looking at their website it seems Gateway still wants tickets claimed 2 hours before screening time.

With regards to SM Cinema as far as I know their old theaters there in SM City North are still designed in the old fashion - divided by Balcony and Orchestra seats - so I don't bother asking if they have an online reservation system.

No comments:

Post a Comment