Thursday, January 21, 2021

How not to Protect a Child - Mandalorian Chapter 16

In the real world this moment means 'oh shit who did we give the child to?'

If a stranger approaches and you can't see the face…

via GIPHY

 If I didn't know better I would be thinking Sith.


Has talent for violence…

via GIPHY

 Mando: Where was he a while ago...


It doesn’t matter if they are the authorities...

via GIPHY

Was that sarcasm because it's one X-wing or lack of confidence with Republic personnel? The police these days you know.


It doesn’t matter if the child is enamored with the stranger. Adults should know better right...

via GIPHY

 Grogu: That saber technique is so cool.


You don’t just give the child to that stranger…

via GIPHY

 Hey! Don't leave! Can I Facebook you or something? Maybe some drinks later on...


Before knowing his name…

via GIFER

No. No. He did not introduce himself. That was in the past, and what do we do with the past?

via GIPHY

Are you a Jedi is a question that doesn't help you down the line. Don't you want to befriend a Jedi to get you out of trouble? Don't you want to follow up on Grogu, see how the training's going?


Or at least his planet or where he’s heading, you didn’t even get that.

via GIPHY

Grogu: What do you mean see me again? I don't know where you're going, I don't know where I'm going.


Joking aside folks, I'm a fan just having fun with the last few minutes of The Mandalorian Chapter 16, which I have re-watched countless times like a powersong is to exercise last December. 

What I'm really thinking about, and hoping it isn't so, is if the failure to introduce oneself means Luke won't be used again. But here's to hoping one of those spin-offs prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment